Sunday, March 27, 2016

Embarrassing times at Ridgemont High

Remember the movie weird science ?Can you imagine if you created Pamela Anderson or Dita Von tease or Kim Kardashian? I am an self acclaimed actress model a singer dancer radio show host voice over personality and I have an overall fun demeanor and uniquely exotic appearance. However I'm kind of tired of getting by on my personality it takes too long to make an impression. I want to walk into a room and people are stunned. I like to say I'm a big fish in a small pond or I should have big boobs and be a blonde. I am probably the first person who ever placed a Backpage ad with this weekly advert  running "I am going to give one plastic surgeon the opportunity to give the best breast augmentation in the world  to me. I'm going to create a  website that Will allow the fans to choose all of the options including anesthesiologist  supplies operating room with a small donation gift to the surgery if the surgeon decides to donate the services I will allow them all the rights of public imagery and a 10% percentage of future earnings from their display and keep all funds earned during fundraiser!" Then I found out that many licenses were at jeopardy so surgeons did not want to participate and my social experiment and it was a huge failure. So here's my backstory I am 37 years old had four children only one survived he is now 16 years old in on road college bound. I desperately want a beauty makeover. Not that I have destroyed my body I just don't want the opportunity to let my body began to slip. When I lost three of my children I did not get extremely heavy and lose myself in depression I got back on the horse and start a pole dancing and that became my solace for exercise and psychological awareness of myself and empowered me to keep pushing on. I now teach pole dance fitness and burlesque dancing and to me it only makes sense for me to exude the sense of confidence that I teach others to have naturally a little help from a kind hearted surgeon with the magic to sculpt this form into a goddess would benefit the entire planet. It's a symbiotic effect I'll explain, A beauty makeover to me would consist of cosmetic dentistry rhinoplasty fat transfer and breast augmentation. A great smile and nice nose would lead to better face-to-face personal and interpersonal relationships with family and business. People will  stop text messaging and fidgeting  on their phones every time they look up they'll want to see a body like mine out of nowhere they will start saying hello and smiling at each other with the thought of my beautiful smile. Fat transfer or a butt and breast implants would benefit first the person who was getting rid of their fat (preferably my mom) and then of course me a person who is unable to gain much fat (me) I was premature by 3 months, however the natural fat would round out my figure into an hourglass shape my chest and derrière and would look great in or out of clothing. Which would make the planet extremely happy because no one would want to waste money by cutting down trees or creating wasteful garments which will lead to a free the nipple campaign and save the silk worm and the world will have to invest in Lycra spandex Which will drive  the stock market wild and free the economy financially of its debt of so we will save the world with your help to finance my cosmetic procedures! You could say you created Dita Von PamAnderDash

No comments:

Post a Comment